The HOOF-it® ‘All in One’ Hoof Stand, designed by Farrier Steve Samet, features a shock absorbing, integrated rubber cradle and hoof post into one easy to use unit.
The Hoof Stand provides stable and safe support for the horse, allowing it to relax without putting all of its weight on you. For additional safety and stability when working with the Hoof-it® Stand try the following:
- keep one foot on the base unit when working with the Hoof-it® Hoof Stand
- do not leave the horses’ leg or hoof in the cradle or on the stand when unattended.
Benefits for Farriers, Veterinarians and Horse Owners who use the HOOF-it® Hoof Stand include:
- Easy to use “All in One” innovative unit design integrates both the post and cradle into one.
- The innovative design of the HOOF-it® Hoof Stand dramatically reduces your risk of getting injured during hoof care tasks.
- The HOOF-it Stand is ideally suited for use with all types of horses, including older horses that require special support and comfort during hoof care tasks.
- The rubber cushioned cradle fits different hoof sizes and hugs the hoof.
Click here for the HOOF-it Hoof Stand brochure.